Login    Register

Mc Intyre investigates

This is the Forum for chat about anything.

Moderators: WR 1mposter, The Swede, Megaman, danr55, WR1 Bro, Moderators

• Author
Mc Intyre investigates

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:59 am

Did any1 else see this last night? Basically he set up car theives etc and a story of a guy who was killed for his Bm, five blokes kicked the door in took the keys and drove off he held on but fell off/over and bashed his head!!!
Fookin scumbags,these tossers should have their hands cut off their balls dipped in vinegar and hung out to dry for 120 yrs!!
I cant beleive that how organised they are and they sell a 30k car for 4-5k!!!
Really pisses me off,especially when they show u the police multi storey in north london(wonder where that is :wink: )that is full of EVERY breed of stolen car in large numbers from rarri's to TT's,
Was nice to see the mancunian bill in a Scoob though!! didnt take too long catching the bloke in the Saab!!Gave him a nice DRY SLAP too :thumb:
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Postby POESY » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:15 am

I saw it yeah, these people just dont give a fcuk.

A colleague of mine had the keys to his M5 taken from his house and the car nicked from his garage - while he and his misses and baby were asleep in the house :shock: fortunately nobody hurt.

I recon keep your vehicles out of sight people, always. If i find a dodgy looking car behind me when i'm heading home i'll go round the block a couple of times before driving straight into the garage - never leave the car out on the driveway (well except the clio) and always keep the garage door closed.

Out of sight is out of mind.
POESY

Postby The Swede » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:42 am

That's why I keep saying: they wanna nick the car, they can have it. I'm insured.

We got to stick up enough with those uniformed supertw@ts to make it their problem ! (they didn't quite get it yet though :mad:)

I'm gonna get a set of new Ukrainian flags from my buddy to stick on the rear of our cars. :thumb:
The Swede

Postby Burbs » Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:57 am

I really wanted to watch this and completley forgot that it was on, i thought on the advert they said it was on next tuesday. Doubt they will repeat it either, 5hit
Burbs

Postby SPIKE LIKE MIKE » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:27 pm

not a bad idea about the flags mate :wink: :wink:
Crash bang wollop!!
SPIKE LIKE MIKE
"Special Needs" constable

Postby The Swede » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:03 pm

Spike "THE LEGEND" Mike XXX wrote:not a bad idea about the flags mate :wink: :wink:

Carjacking has been a plague in Belgium (especially North Africans). Still, most Russian... erm... 'men' drive big Beemers and Mercs and never get attacked. :?

Simple message: Look dodgy and make sure you always have a 21 year old blonde bimbo with you :wink:
The Swede

Postby ScoobyDan » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:04 pm

The second part is on next Tuesday, I have already set the Sky+ to record it :)
ScoobyDan

Return to General Discussion